Monday 26 August 2019

A Brilliant Day....


…… eventually! I had a very good day yesterday and after a foggy start, today turned out pretty good as well.

I wakened up quite early yesterday and when I ran to the window I saw that the sun was shining so I asked my MH to please let me out and I would get my breakfast when I comed home, and I was off like a shot into the warm sunshine and I loved it MILLIONS! It was so warm that my MH left the door open so I could wander in and out my house just as I pleased and that was good too.

My humans had some work to do in another bit of the island so they nipped away for a while and I entertained my adorable little self till they comed back to me, but then a strange thing happened. We could all see the mist coming rolling in from the sea and in about fifteen minutes the rest of the world had disappeared and it was just my little island that was left. Very odd.


We all stayed in my house for a while and then about half an hour later the sun comed back and the mist all disappeared again and we all went out to play! Brilliant.

So that was yesterday and today was just the opposite. The mist was there when we all got up and I thought I wouldn't be able to get outside in case I got lost but after I had gobbled up all of my breakfast, I looked out of my window and the mist was all gone and the sun was shining at me, and I was off into the outside. And it was HOT! Very, very hot and me and my MH loved it lots, but my poor old DH didn't know it was hot 'cos he was in the Cat Shop working very hard.

But me and my MH told him all about it when he comed home! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment