Friday 22 March 2019

A Not Nice Day


Well, my little weather man friend was very right when he told me there would be wind and rain on my island today and it has poured and blowed all day and yours truly hasn't been able to get out to play. However, my MH was out, but she wasn't playing. She was visiting another pussy cat 'cos my friend S. was away on a wee holiday and my MH goes and feeds all her animals and when she comed back she was soaking wet. In fact, she was dripping and nearly made a puddle on my kitchen floor! Hee hee


That wasn't the only thing that made her a wee bit cross today and the other thing was a boy sheep got into my garden and he wouldn't go away when my MH asked him politely so my DH had to go and chase him out of the gate. He was a big boy sheep and he looked angry so we all think maybe he was in a bad mood. Shame!

I have been having great fun with my little green ball and I even tooked it to bed with me last night which gave my poor old MH a fright when she wakened up and found it on the pillow beside her, but I was happy.


So, that has been my day and now I am having a snooze and hoping that I might to be able to get outside before bedtime, but I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment