Thursday 14 March 2019

Guess What?


I have found my long lost little green ball!! The little ball I used to love and then lost. My humans looked everywhere for it but couldn’t find it and even when they were painting and my whole house was in a great big mess, the little ball was nowhere to be found and I was sad.


So, how did it reappear? Well, there are some mens coming next week to put new Lino on my kitchen floor and so the old boy has been taking boards off and getting the place all ready and when he was cleaning under where all the kitchen drawers are he founded my little green ball and I was just the happiest little puss in the whole wide world.


There is just one wee problem and that is that I have sort of lost it again. I will set my humans the task of finding it for me and then I will be ecstatic once more.

Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment