Thursday 28 March 2019

Still More of the Same


It is still cold and windy on my little island so I have been inside my house much more than I want, but it has been ok ‘cos I have been playing with my humans and some of my toys and that has kept me happy.

Remember I told you about the boy sheep that was in my garden? Well, my dear old DH forgot to shut our big gate today and the naughty sheep comed back in to find me. My MH saw him and sent my DH out to chase him away and to shut the gate, so if I need a chat I will have to go and find him, but I know where he is so that will be easy.


I am resting just now but will go outside before I go to bed and I will have a chat to Mr. Sheep but I might stay a wee bit away from him because he always looks so angry. But maybe he is just lonely.

I will try to cheer him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment