Friday 15 March 2019

Wet, wet, wet


There has been a wee drop of rain on my little island today. No, that is a wee fib. There has been a great big lot of rain all day on my island and a big wind as well so I have been an indoors pussycat and a not very happy little puss as well.

The rain started in the middle of the last night time and it was pouring down so heavily that it wakened me and both my humans! Now, those of you who know me and my humans will know that it takes a ginormous noise to waken my DH. I just need to make a tiny wee sound and my MH is wide awake but a brass band walking through my bedroom would not waken the old boy! Not that there has ever been a brass band in my bedroom as far as I know. Hee hee


So, the rain stayed on and off all day so I wasn’t able to get out to play but I did play with my MH and I had a snooze on my little mat while my MH was on her Wii but sometimes I watched her doing her exercises and I liked that.

It is still a not very nice night so I am all cuddled up beside my MH but I am hoping to get out to play before bedtime. Paws crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment