Tuesday 5 March 2019

Helpful Squeak


I have been very busy today helping my MH do all her housework. She was in Stromness with her friends yesterday and didn’t have time to do all of her work so she was busy today and I, of course, had to help. It just so happened that she was changing the beds again and that is my very favouritist time to help her. Plus I always make her chuckle.


I jumped up on the bed just as she was pulling the sheets off and I got pulled down the bed as well and I liked that. Then my MH asked me to please get off so that she could put the clean sheets on, but I pretended I didn’t understand what she was saying and I stayed there till she lifted me off. But as soon as she turned round I was back on the bed again just like a flash of light and she had to lift me off again and I think I did that about twenty hundred times until the old dear was tired but she told me she had muscles now that she didn’t have before! Hee hee

It was really the very bestest of fun and when we had finished I went into the fields and told all my sheep friends what I had done and they all laughed to. I hope this makes you a wee bit happy when you know what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment