Tuesday 19 March 2019

Befuddled Squeak


So, our alarm went off very early in this morning and we all got up even though it wasn’t a Cat Shop day and I was a bit confused, as well as sleepy! I did try asking my MH what was happening but she was a bit busy and then my DH went away to the pier and comed back with two men that I didn’t know and as soon as they comed in my door they started pulling up all the linoleum in my kitchen! Shock, horror.

I hided under the couch because I was frightened what my MH would do to them, but guess what? She just smiled and sat in the living room reading her paper. So that’s when I was very confused and I un-hided myself and sat on the Boss’s knee and asked her what was going on and she explained it all to me. Phew! They were giving us new linoleum and that made my humans happy..... and it made me a wee bit not as confused.


I watched from my couch while they worked very hard and soon my kitchen was looking lovely again and in the afternoon me and my humans put everything back where it should have been and then I had cuddle on the couch with my MH and I was very happy again....and not befuddled.

Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment