Sunday 10 March 2019

My Sunday


When I looked out of my window in this morning I thought it looked nice outside so I asked if the window could be opened to let me outside, but when I got out I was very happy that I have a furry coat on my adorable little body ‘cos it was FREEZING outside! Brrrrr!!


I didn’t complain though and I stayed out for quite a wee while having a chat to the sheeps but I was a very happy little Squeak when I went back inside to my nice cosy house and got all warmed up again. I had a few trips outside and played for a while when my MH tooked her flowers to the graveyard again but when she comed home I plonked my adorable little body on her lap and we cuddled for a long, long time.


That made us both very happy indeed.There were two other things that made me happy and that was when the old dear played with me and the string and then when I rested on some lovely soft material that my friend M. is going to mend my couch with for us ‘cos when I was a baby puss I sort of scratched it and now my MH wants to make it better ‘cos I am a growed up, well behaved little Squeak.

And adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment