Friday 29 March 2019

Special Delivery


The postman comed to my house today with a big parcel, and you will never guess who it was for? Oh, you have guessed, haven't you? Yes, it was for me! Yippee. It was a box of my dinners.

I will tell you all about my dinners because they are very important to me. So, this is what happens. I have a special little box that my MH keeps some of my dinners in and we keep it under the sink so that it is handy for when I am hungry, which is nearly all the time Hee hee

Then there is a bigger box that keeps lots of my dinners in when the postman brings them and when that box is getting empty my MH sends away for some of my favourite foods. Well, they are my favourite when she sends for them but sometimes by the time they come home, I have decided I don't like them so much!


Oh dear, my poor old MH gets a tad annoyed with me when she puts my dinner on my plate and I just sit and stare at it with a very sad face that tells her I am starving and I don't like what she has given me. So she changes it for a new one and puts the old one out for the birdies and then gets a wee bit upset when she sees me eating it outside when I am out playing!

Oh yes, I am a tad naughty. Adorable but naughty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment