Thursday 7 March 2019

Just a Normal Thursday


... but it has been a good Thursday for me and I have had a very good day. Me and my MH were up quite early because we were finished sleeping and we had a long chat on my couch before she had to start some of her housework and I just followed her around and waited patiently until she was finished.


My DH went out for a while and I thought he was going away on the boat but a wee while later he comed back with a box of messages.....tied up with string!! Oh what brilliant fun we had playing in my kitchen. I love sliding all over the floor chasing whatever is in front of me. But I have a little worry.

I heard my humans talking about getting new ‘stuff’ for the kitchen floor and I am hoping that it will be as slippy as this stuff. I will need to have my adorable little paws crossed until it comes.

Then I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment