Sunday 3 March 2019

Nearly....


..... but not quite. I had a very lazy day yesterday just thinking and sleeping and watching so when it comed to bedtime I wasn’t very sleepy. I cuddled in beside my MH but when she put her light out I had a wee play with some of my toys, but I did it quietly so that I wouldn’t wake her up.

I kind of slept on and off a wee bit but then when the old dear had to get up about half past two o’clock in this morning I was very happy ‘cos even when she is still half sleeping she still plays with me and cuddles me but I didn’t really want that ‘cos I decided I would have another nocturnal perambulation and so I asked to please open the door for me.


Now, I was just a tad confused as to why she wasn’t arguing with me but as soon as she opened the door I knew. There was a howling gale in my garden and it nearly blowed me back into my kitchen so I just looked at my MH and told her there was no way I was going out in that! She just smiled and we went back to bed.Sigh!!


I have had a good day although it has still been a bit breezy but the wind has gone some other place now so I may have my perambulation tonight but I won’t tell the old dear and it will be a nice surprise for her.

I am such a good puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment