Saturday 30 March 2019

Not Much News


I have had a good day although it has been a wee bit too cold for my liking but hopefully it will warm up soon. I hope so.
I don’t have very much news for you because I have been resting lots but I did get a big surprise when my friend S. comed to see me and I made her smile when I said hello to her and then snuggled up beside my MH on our couch. She said she could hear me snoring, but I think she was kidding me.


I did manage out for a little while and I had a wee chat to Mr. Ram who was a bit happier today and then I blethered to two cows who were wandering around the field so I had a wee bit of company for a while and I hope they are still there when I go out before bedtime.

I had a little nocturnal exploration this morning when me and my MH were up at four o’clock in this morning but I only stayed out for about half an hour and then we scooted back to bed for another big sleep. I might try it again tonight. Depending on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment