Wednesday 27 March 2019

Oh Dear


I have just noticed that a wee bit of my story from yesterday was missing and I didn't know that yesterday so I am sorry. I wonder if the wind blowed some of my words away? Anyway, I will make sure that all my words are here today.


There has been lots more wind today and again I have hardly been outside except for a little time after my breakfast and I made my humans smile 'cos after a couple of minutes I managed to get my adorable little body back on the window sill and hammered with my paws on the window because I was sure I would be blowed away if I didn't get inside....but I made it safely. Phew!

My DH was able to get to the Cat Shop today and my MH had to go out for a little while too and when she comed home she told me she nearly got blowed away as well and I wondered if we might have got blowed away to the same place. Hee hee. But I guess we will never know!

I am still happy 'cos I have been playing with my MH and my toys but I am hoping that I might get out to play before bedtime 'cos I have a great big lot of energy that needs to be used up. So paws crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment