Thursday 21 March 2019

Lots of Fun


I am still having good days and that always makes me happy. All the work is finally finished in my house so there is lots of time for me which makes me VERY happy!

The weather has been good on my little island which meant that I could get out to play as often as I wanted and I wanted to be out lots so I have spent quite a while in my garden just wandering round and listening for birdies but there aren't very many just now. There are more baby sheeps though, which is company for me when I am outside.


My little weather man friend has told me there might be a naughty wind blowing on us tomorrow so I think I might be staying indoors if that is the case. I am sure there will be lots to entertain me and I still have my little green ball to play with and I just love that. I always make my humans smile when they see me playing with it and I play with it lots of times. They think I look so cute.... and they are right!

So, my days are very good and I am liking being able to be outside. It is just magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment