Sunday 31 March 2019

Just a Normal Sunday


We have all had a normal day today and it has been a good day. Even the weather was better so I have been a lot happier today because I have ben able to get out to play whenever I wanted and that always cheers me up.

My humans remembered to fix the clocks again which was good 'cos one time my poor old MH got it all wrong and she made my DH put all our clocks back a whole month too early! Please do not ask why 'cos she doesn't know and if she doesn't know then neither do I but she had to make my DH change them all back again and he wasn't terribly happy 'cos some are up quite high. Oh dear. I didn't laugh....well, not where she could see me, anyway! However, it all went off without a hitch today and then we all settled down to watch the football and the old boy was very happy when his team won the game.

Me and my MH went into the gym for a while and she made her little legs do their exercises while I watched for a wee while and then went out to play on my grass and have a wee chat to Mr. Ram who is looking very sulky again so I didn't go too close in case he wanted to chase me although I am sure I could run much faster than him and I know I could definitely jump through my fence a million times better than him!


So, my day has been good and as I am a little bit tired now I am having a snooze before I head outside again later on. I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment