Monday 1 April 2019

A Easy Day


Just me and my MH in my house today because the old boy went away on the boat to go to the Cat Shop and we sat on my couch and had a long chat before she had to do her housework and I had to go and check up on all my animal friends which kept me busy for quite a while.


It was cold on my little island but I just kept running as fast as I could and that made me not too cold and then when I went back inside I got a big cuddle from my MH and that made me all warm again. Mr. Ram wasn't in a chatty mood today so I just left him alone and went into the field where there is a baby sheeps and I had a wee play there.

Remember I told you my friend S. comed to see us on Saturday? Well, when she was here she tooked these pictures of me when I was all cuddled up beside my MH. This is my very special place and I sit cuddled up beside her lots of times and I usually fall asleep when I am there 'cos I am so, so comfortable.


I just love sitting there and don't I look so adorable? The old dear looks not too bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment