Tuesday 16 April 2019

I'm a little fed up.....


.….with this cold wind and I want it to go away and if it can't go away then can it please warm up? I was not built to be cold! Adorable puss cats like me should always be warm and I am only warm when I am in my house but as you all know, I love being outside and right now being outside makes me cold. Sigh


However, having said all that, I have had a very good day helping my MH with her housework. We had great fun working in our bedroom and as usual, we ended up playing all our games which made me very happy indeed.

But apart from telling you that I had a very good time playing with my MH I don't have any more news for you except to tell you that I am happy and also that the wind is a tiny wee bit not as awful as it was this morning so maybe I will get out to play before I go to bed.

I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment