Friday 5 April 2019

A Very Good Day


I got a wee surprise today because my MH told me last night that she had to go to Stromness today and my DH was going to go with her so I was to be left all alone, but then her appointment got cancelled and they both stayed at home with me. Yippee! And to make it an even better day, the weather was much better and I was able to get out to play lots of times which made me very happy …..and a wee bit sleepy too!


I played for a while in my garden and had a wee word with the cows before they went away to another field and my MH tooked this picture so that you could see my lady cow friends. After that I went into the gym with the old dear and helped her little legs do their exercises and she liked that and when she was finished we played on the grass for a while and I liked that too.


So, what I thought was going to be a rotten day for me turned out to be a smashing day that I have liked very much indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment