Monday 8 April 2019

Magic Monday


I had a very good sleep all cosied up beside my MH until the alarm shouted to waken us all up ‘cos it was my DH’s day to go to the Cat Shop. He gets up first and then I follow him through to the kitchen to let him feed me and then when I am all filled up, I go out to play for a little while before I go back inside to help my MH get ready for the day ahead.

It was quite a fine day and although it was a tad cool on my adorable little body, I was still happy to be outside and I watched the little lambs playing in the field but I didn’t get too close in case I frightened them or in case the mummy sheeps chased me away, but I was happy just watching them.


The rest of the day was just more of the same. I helped my MH with her housework and I had lots of plays outside but they were just little plays ‘cos it was a wee bit too chilly for me and every time I went inside my MH played with me or cuddled me and that made me a very happy little puss indeed. I am now all snuggled up on her lap while she is trying to type this and she keeps making little mistakes but she says it is my fault.

But I don’t think so! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment