Wednesday 10 April 2019

Wonderful Wednesday



It was an even better day than yesterday. It was still a bit cool on this adorable little body, but it wasn't windy and it was nice and dry so I was out playing lots and lots. My DH went away to the Cat Shop as usual and me and my MH had a long chat about what we were going to do and she told me she was going to clean the outside of our windows which meant she would be outside with me and that was brilliant news.



We had a seat for a wee while and then we went outside and while she was scrubbing the windows yours truly ran all over the garden and managed to find a big bit of pampas grass which I attacked again and again until it gave in. Hee hee

It was really good fun and after we both had a wee rest, the old dear went into the gym to do more of her exercises and I went and found my bit of pampas grass which I chased again and it was just magic. It was quite surprising that me and my MH had so much energy because I am afraid I was a tad naughty in the middle of last night and I asked to be let out 'cos I wanted to see what the new cut grass felt like on my paws in the dark time but I didn't stay out too long 'cos I knew my MH was tired and needed to get back to bed. I am a very thoughtful little puss!


I hope you like today's picture. It is a cat on a box and a cat in a box and I think I look so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment