Monday 15 April 2019

Still Windy


Oh dear, it has been a very cold and windy day and this morning we thought my DH might not be able to get to the Cat Shop but he borrowed some of my intrepidness and oft he went on a rather bouncy boat. Me and my MH were glad we were in my house although we both managed to go out for a little while and got back inside before we were blowed away. It has been a not nice day.

So, because of all that, I don't have any news for you. I have spent my day just helping the old dear with her housework and having a few naps in my various sleeping places but my favourite place is still on my MH's knee and I shall be heading there shortly once I have had another wee feed.


My little weather man told me that the wind will go away later on tonight so I may need to have one of my nocturnal ramblings but I'm not going to tell my MH 'cos I want it to be a surprise for her. Well, the real reason is that if I tell her she might leave me in the living room so that I won't waken her up and I need to sleep on my bed 'cos I am very precious.

And we all know that to be true, sure we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment