Tuesday 9 April 2019

Terrific Tuesday


I have had a super day. The weather has been much better so I have been outside nearly all day and you know that always makes me a very happy Squeak but what made it even better was my humans were outside with me and that makes me double happy.


My DH is clearing out the greenhouse getting ready for our tomatoes and another competition... which I will win! Hee hee My MH comed out and I thought she was going to play with me bust instead she tooked out the lawn mower and cut all our grass to make it better for me to play on and it felt lovely and soft on my adorable little paws.

We were outside for a long time and although it was a wee bit cool, me and my MH had a brilliant time and I liked it very much but now, because I am a wee bit tired, I am lying on my MH's knee while she is writing to you and I think I might be here for a long time.

I like it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment