Wednesday 24 April 2019

More of the Same


A wee bit cold and a big bit windy so I have been inside again for nearly the whole of today with just a couple of quick runs round my garden. I wish it would warm up a wee bit 'cos there are more birdies coming to my little island and I need to be able to go outside and watch them but if I had gone out today I would have needed my wee coat on and I think said birdies might have laughed at me. Oh dear.


It was just me and my MH in my house today as my DH went away on the boat and when he comed home to us tonight he said the sea was very bouncy and that put a funny picture in my adorable little head. Me and the old dear had good fun and sat on my couch with her for a long time and I liked that lots.

We are hoping to have some visitors to my house tomorrow but it will all depend on the weather 'cos they have to come on the boat and I don't think they will like it if the sea is still bouncing, so my little paws are crossed 'cos I love it when visitors come to my house to make a big fuss of me.

I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment