Sunday 28 April 2019

What A Day


Oh, I am a very happy little Squeak and because I have been outside nearly all of today, I am also a wee bit tired. It has been a beautiful day on my little island with warm sunshine and not very much wind so I have just kept nipping in and out of my house because my humans left the window open to let me and all the fresh air in.


I watched the birdies and I even saw some big gooses who were in the field but I didn't go too near them 'cos they are quite big. We had a visitor in this afternoon but he is the man who doesn't like puss cats.....not even an adorable one like me, so I just said a quick hello purr to him and nipped out for a while.


I had a wander all over my garden and through the fields and when I was finished, I went back and just lay down in front of my house to do some serious sunbathing!


And now I have a picture puzzle. Can you guess what is under this blanket? I don't think there will be any prizes for guessing. Hee hee


No comments:

Post a Comment