Thursday 11 April 2019

Thrilling Thursday


Another cracking day for this little puss and I have had a great time. As soon as I wakened up in this morning after having had a brilliant sleep for the whole night.....I didn't waken the old dear up to let me out throughout the dark time...… I ran to the window to see what the weather was like and when I saw that it was dry and sunny and not windy, I asked the old dear to please let me out which of course she did, and I ran all round my garden which was really good fun. When I finally sat down for a little rest I could hear some birdies chirping to me and that meant that some of them have already arrived for their holidays. Yippee!


My MH had some housework to do but she was also outside a lot 'cos she washed all my blankets and then I helped her as she hanged them out on the rope and I had a wee climb up one of the poles.... just to see if I remembered how to do it, and I did, naturally!

The old boy was busy outside as well so whenever I went out I always had company and even when we were in the house the door was left open to let all the lovely fresh air into my house so I really had a brilliant time which I just loved. I even got a long play while my MH was in the gym and I waited patiently till she had finished and we played together, just me, my MH and a big bit of pampas grass.

It has been a very good day indeed and my paws are crossed that it will be as good tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment