Monday 29 April 2019

More good weather


It has been another good day on my little island with lovely sunshine and just a little breeze and that has suited me very finely indeed. The old boy skipped away happily to the Cat Shop and me and my MH had a long chat before she started all her housework and I went outside to work on my sun tan. I could get to like lying in my garden in the sunshine. It is just quite brilliant.


My day was a very lazy one just nipping in and out to see if the old dear was fine and she was but later on she wasn’t very happy because she went outside to cut the grass and the lawn mower thingy wouldn’t start. Oh dear, she wasn’t pleased while yours truly was delighted, but I made sure she didn’t see me! Hee hee

My DH said he will try and fix it so I think we might be cutting the grass tomorrow. Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment