Wednesday 3 April 2019

More Wind


Oh dear, what a night it was with the wind shouting at us all the time and then this morning it was still there and it had brought the rain with it so I had to stay indoors for a long time which made me a bit short tempered and that wasn't very good.


I sat on my window sill and watched the rain running down the window and as soon as it stopped I asked my MH to please let me out and I managed a very quick wander round my garden before it got too cold and I had to come back inside again. I thought we were having a bad day and then I watched my television at news time and saw all the peoples who were covered in snow and they were lots worser off then me. Mind you, I was just a teeny bit jealous that they had snow and I didn't 'cos I love playing in the snow.

Maybe it will come to my island tomorrow and I can play in it. I would like that for two reasons and one is 'cos I love it and the other is that if it snows lots here tomorrow, my MH won't be able to go away to Kirkwall on the first boat and leave me and my DH in my house and that would be good.

I shall have to see if I can find a snow dance somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment