Monday 22 April 2019

What A Crackin' Day


Oh boy, it has been a beautiful day on my little island and I have had the very bestest of fun being outside nearly the whole of this day. And I loved it! I was up a wee bit earlier 'cos my DH was going to the Cat Shop and I have to get up with him to make sure he is doing everything right, and the first thing I noticed was that it was calm and sunny. Yippee.


As soon as I had a wee feed I headed out into my garden where I found a lovely sunny, sheltered spot and I just lay there listening to the birdies singing for me and I was very happy indeed. I had had a very good weekend and I had lots of fun with our visitors on Saturday night and there were lots of cuddles for me which I liked. There is a special picture for you which my MH tooked after she had tidied up our house for the visitors but I decided to have a little snooze in between the layers of my cover and I was ever so comfortable....and cute.


The other picture is of me enjoying being outside and it was just one of the bestest days with lots of sun and lots of time with my MH when she was hanging out our washing or working in the garden, so now I am a wee bit tired and I am having a snooze.

But I shall be heading out again very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great pictures, you do look lovely and so does your MH!

    ReplyDelete