Sunday 21 April 2019

Happy Easter....


..... to all my friends. I hope you have had a very lovely day. I have had a good day and although it is still a bit too cool for me, I have been outside with both my humans in this afternoon when my MH decided to cut the grass again and my DH had things to do as well so I had lots of fun and lots of company.


I also had a super night last night when two of my friends comed to my house for their dinner and then when we were all sitting later on, I had lots of knees to choose from, but after I had given everyone a wee bit of my precious attention, I ended up on my favourite knee and there are no Easter egg prizes for guessing which knee that was. Yep, it was my MH’s and I falled fast asleep and I looked so cute that our visitors thought I was really adorable. Naturally!

So I have had a very good couple of days and my little weather man friend told me we are going to have a very good week, and that made me very happy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment