Sunday 14 April 2019

Weekend News


Well, it has been windier and colder than I would have liked so I have been a rather lazy little puss and a rather indecisive one much to my MH’s disgust. I did go out a couple of times but there were lots of times when I asked the old dear to please open the door for me, but when she did I just sat there contemplating and my constant contemplations made her a tad annoyed especially when the naughty wind was running all through my house making my humans a wee bit very cold. And I am afraid I did that lots of times over the weekend. Sorry humans.


I was also a wee bit naughty during last night’s dark time when I wakened up at three o’clock in this morning feeling full of beans and decided I might go out to play. Now, before you think I am even cleverer than I am and that I can tell the time, I only know it was that time because my poor old MH muttered “Squeak, it’s three o’ in the morning!” I got the feeling she wasn’t best pleased, but that’s OK.

I was a very thoughtful little puss and went back in after half an hour of being out in the pitch blackness that I loved and then after a wee feed and a wee drink, I snuggled up to the old dear and we had a lovely sleep until the proper getting up time.

And I was completely forgived.....as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment