Sunday 24 March 2019

Back to Worser Again


Oh dear, oh dear, it has been a dreadful day. It has rained all the whole day and the wind is still howling at us and it is nearly eight o’clock in the night time and I am fed up! My humans are not happy either and my poor old MH is a tad worried ‘cos she has to get the early boat in the morning to go to Stromness and she doesn’t like it when it is windy.My little paws are crossed for her. She will tell me all about it when she comes home to me at lunch time and I will tell you.


I have been outside for a couple of very short trips into my garden but I have spent most of my day inside my house playing with my toys and my MH and I have been happy but I am hoping that the weather will be better tomorrow and I will get outside more.

I will let you know that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment