Wednesday 13 March 2019

Not Much News


Life for me has been quite quiet just now, but it is a good quiet and I am still a very happy little Squeak. I am not writing to you every day because I don’t have very much news but I will let you know when anything exciting happens to me.


It has been cold on my little island but not cold enough to keep me indoors and when I go out there are some sheeps in the field fo me to talk to. AND I got a ginormous surprise when I went out today ‘cos there were two baby lambs running about and they made me smile. I didn’t go into the field in case the mummy sheep was angry with me...... but I will....soon!

There were two visitors in my house yesterday doing things in my house which I didn’t understand but they bringed ginormous boxes with them and I had a brilliant time jumping in and out of them which made everybody laugh. I had great fun.

Today I have been in the gym with my MH and then we played on the grass before the rain comed on and that was good fun too, so I am having the bestest times and now I am all cosied up on my MH’s knee and I think I might soon be snoring.

Oh happy puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment