Saturday 9 March 2019

Windy, Windy


Boy, has it been a blowy old day. The wind has been shouting at me all day and I did not like it one little bit. When me and my MH got up in this morning I thought I would have my breakfast and then a play in my garden but when I heard the wind I nearly changed my mind.

However, I decided I would be a brave Squeak and so I asked my MH to please open the window for me, which she did. And that was nearly a BIG mistake ‘cos when I jumped off the window sill the wind nearly tooked the window out of the old dear’s hand and she had to pull really hard to get it shut again. Phew!!

As for me, I am sure I was flying! I landed a lot further than I usually do and when I got back in again, through the door this time, I told my MH that I had flied in the wind and she just smiled.


She smiles a lot when I tell her my secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment