Tuesday 2 October 2018

A MUCH Better Day


... well, inside my house anyway. It has been so very windy outside that I have only been able to get outside one time, but my adorable little lugs are telling me that the wind isn't shouting at me just so much now, so maybe I will get outside later on.


But inside my house is so much better although there was one man comed in this morning. I think he was a electric man 'cos he worked with all the switches and things so there wasn't too much banging and hammering, but now he is away and my house is all lovely and quiet again with just me and my humans and my MH told me that if everything is working like it should then there shouldn't be any more mens coming to work. Yippee!


I asked my MH to take a wee picture of the two hot things in my living room and so she did so now you can see what has been happening. She didn't take one of all the mess 'cos there was no place for her to stand!



I hope it is all right 'cos we all need to be warm, especially with that naughty wind blowing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment