Saturday 6 October 2018

Super Saturday


Oh my dear friends, I have had a crackin’ day and I have been a very happy Squeak indeed. I wakened up quite early and just listened for a while but there was no rain and no wind so I knew I was going to be able to get outside lots of times and you know how much I love being outside.

So, when it was finally time to get up, I gobbled up my breakfast and headed outside as soon as I was finished. And it was just magic! I was able to wander round the fields very slowly just watching and sniffing and I didn’t need to worry about getting blowed away or shrinking when the rain poured down on me, so I was a very happy little Squeak.

Even when I went home, I was still very happy ‘cos my house is right back to normal again with no noise and no workmens banging and drilling so there was peace and quiet when I needed to snooze.


So my day could not have been any better and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment