Wednesday 31 October 2018

Not Much News


… but I have had a good day. It has been a quiet day and the weather has been good enough to let me get out to play whenever I felt like it. My DH went away to the Cat Shop and my MH finished clearing out the spare room which meant that I could get to sniff corners I didn't even know we had! Hee hee


That was the good fun that I liked the best but it was also good fun when I sat with my MH on my couch and she told me what they would be doing tomorrow and if I tell you that it involves paint pots and brushes, you can maybe guess.


I am not overly happy about that 'cos it means that there is just no time for me but I have been promised that it is all nearly finished although I did see the old boy arriving home tonight with a new tin of white shiny type paint, so I am not totally sure that the Boss is telling me the truth!

I shall find out and let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment