Wednesday 10 October 2018

An Even Better Day


Well, the weather wasn't just good today, it was brilliant. Warm and sunny and not a breeze in sight so I was just the happiest little Squeak in the entire world!


I did my usual and rushed outside even before I had eaten my breakfast and I sat in the grass and just watched all the sheeps and felt my little lugs getting warm in the sun and I just purred with contentment. I stayed out for quite a while and then went back inside just in time to get my little drop of milk from my MH and it was only then that my adorable little tummy told me it was empty and would I please feed it, so I had some breakfast and then had another rest on top of my bed and I was still purring with happiness which made my MH smile. My DH would have smiled too, but he was at the Cat Shop and couldn't hear me. Hee hee

The rest of my day was very good too with little trips in and out of my house and then cuddles and snoozes when I comed back in again. I was left on my own for a little while in this afternoon when my MH went out with her friends to do crafty things but to be honest, I had runned about outside so much that I was glad of a wee rest.


And now that I am well and truly rested, I shall probably head outside again later on in tonight. I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment