Tuesday 16 October 2018

More Fun


I have had a very good day. The weather hasn't been all that brilliant so I have just had a couple of little trips outside to see the sheeps, but it was quite windy so I comed back in rather quickly, and it was when I was inside hat I had the bestest of fun with my MH.


She was doing some more housework and I thought that I would be left on my own while she was busy, but she asked me if I wanted to go with her to clean the room where me and my friend B. stayed on Saturday and I had a great time jumping on top of the bed and pretend fighting with the old dear while she cuddled me and tickled my adorable little tummy and I just loved it so much. It was magic.


After that, I went to help the old boy who was cleaning out one of the other rooms and I was able to sniff things I had never sniffed before, so I have been a very happy little puss indeed and I hope you have been happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment