Thursday 11 October 2018

A String Day


I know that might come as a surprise to everybody 'cos it is quite a while since I have had a play with the string off our messages box, but today was the day to do it again and I liked it lots.


You know my humans have been a wee bit very busy this past wee while and although there was lots of time for cuddles and little plays, there was no time for playing with the string but as soon as my DH arrived back from the pier with our groceries, I sat very patiently watching him untie the string and then I asked him to please play a little while. And he did! Although I say it myself, I think I have made an excellent job of training these two humans. They are almost perfect---just a little rough round the edges still, but we are getting there! Oh, please don't tell them I said that or it is Squeak soup this weekend!


I had a very good afternoon but the weather has been quite poor with lots of rain so I have been inside most of the time just cuddled up beside my MH every time she sat down, but I think the rain has gone off now, so I might head outside before bedtime for a little fresh air.


I do like my nocturnal outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment