Thursday 4 October 2018

Getting Gooder


I have had a lovely day. A very lovely day indeed and I am a very happy little Squeak. The weather wasn't too bad so I was able to get out to play just whenever I wanted and then when I decided to go home again, both my humans were waiting for me with millions of cuddles which you know I just love. So it couldn't get much better, could it?


Both of my humans have been very busy making my house all clean again after all the workmens made it just a wee bit very dusty but we are nearly finished and my MH has promised me that as soon as it is all sparkling again, then her every waking minutes will be for me so I am looking forward to being more spoiled than usual.


But I am worth it, am I not?

1 comment:

  1. Darling Squeak - you look very lovely snuggled into your darling MH. And you will so enjoy the new heaty system once it is colder (I think both your humans will too), Michelle down in NZ, xx

    ReplyDelete