Tuesday 9 October 2018

Still Happy


My days just keep getting better. I have a good day and then the next day I have an even gooder one. So I am happy. As soon as I open my adorable little eyes in the morning time, I tell my (equally adorable) little lugs to listen for three things: one is the rain, two is the wind and three is the workmens and after they had done all that listening, my little lugs told me there was no rain and no wind and no workmens so I was very happy indeed and jumped out of my little bed, gobbled up some breakfast and headed outside into the fields that I love. Magic!


I stayed out for a long time and then when I went home, I was just in time to help my MH to make the beds and we had our usual great fun. I rolled on my bed and my MH tickled me and I just loved that but the very bestest bit was still to come.


My DH had to put some stuffs away into our loft which is high up, so he needed a ladder and when he had just comed down the nice farmer man from next door comed to see us so my DH had to leave the ladder under the open hatch while they were all talking and can you guess what I did? Yep, I climbed up the ladder but I was still too little to get up into my roof so I was a wee bit very disappointed. Sad sigh!


Maybe I will try again the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment