Tuesday 23 October 2018

Just a wee message....


.... to let you know I am fine. I haven’t been too happy ‘cos my humans have been painting my living room and the whole house has been in a ginormous mess with hardly any room for me! Sigh.

I must admit to having a wee sulk every now and then but my MH always came to find me and tell me everything was ok, although I was not totally convinced, but tonight it is. Phew.

We are nearly finished and just need to put everything back where I like it, but I have just been told that my bedroom is going to be painted on Thursday, but I will be happy in my living room so maybe I won’t be a sulky Squeak.


On the other paw...... Hee hee

1 comment:

  1. Darling Squeak - when your humans put everything back they will be unpacking the boxes again. Just think of the fun you can have!

    ReplyDelete