Sunday 14 October 2018

Happy Again


My humans are back home to me tonight, so I am a very happy Squeak. Now, although I did miss them yesterday and last night and today, I was a wee bit very happy when I saw my friend B. coming in my house to stay with me and to make sure I was OK. And we were very OK together.

The only thing that is different is that my MH wasn't with me to cuddle me to sleep so I had to try very hard and sleep all by myself. I managed it, but I didn't like it, so I am very looking forward to bedtime tonight!


I made all the humans in my house laugh tonight when my two comed home and my friend B.'s mummy comed to take her home 'cos I kept cuddling into B. and didn't want her to go so my MH has decided that either I have to go and live with B. or she has to come and live with me and so far we haven't decided which one it is to be. I shall think on it tonight.


My humans had a brilliant night out and thoroughly enjoyed the concert but they are both very happy to be back home with me. So that makes three of us!!


PS If today's picture looks a wee bit blurred, it is just because I was moving faster than the speed of sound. OK?


No comments:

Post a Comment