Friday 19 October 2018

Oh Dear


Remember I told you yesterday that my days were just normal and that I liked normal? Well, things changed a lot today and for a while I was a wee bit very worried till my MH told me what was happening. And I am sure you will be interested to know what is going on in my house, so I shall tell you.




You know that a couple of weeks ago we had workmens in my house doing things that I don't understand? Well, my MH told me that now they want to paint all the walls so today they were taking down the pictures and putting away all the ornaments and things so although I was a wee bit worried, I was also a wee bit very happy 'cos there were lots of boxes for me to jump in and out of and you know how happy that makes me, sure you do?


I am OK now 'cos I know everything is fine and my humans are just making my house look nicer so that is fine. I was a wee bit frightened that we were going away someplace else 'cos I just love my little island and all my sheeps and cows friends and when I told this to my MH, she told me that she loves my little island as well and will never leave it, so I am a very happy little Squeak.


AND---I have just been told that there will be more boxes for me to play in tomorrow. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment