Friday 12 October 2018

Wet, Wet, Wet


It has been a wet day on my little island today so I have only had a few very short trips outside, but that has been ok ‘cos my humans were having a lazy day without very much housework so there was lots of time for me and that made me happy.

My MH says I am a ‘sooky’ puss just now because every time she sits down, I plonk my adorable little self on her knee and cuddle up as close as I can possibly get and then she strokes my little head and my lugs and I purr till I fall asleep. It is just brilliant!




I got a surprise in this afternoon when my friend B. comed to my house and then I was a wee bit sad when my MH told me why. My humans are going away to leave me tomorrow but it is just for one night and B. will be here with me so it’s not too bad. They are going to a concert in Kirkwall and can’t get home till Sunday so that’s ok and me and B. will have brilliant fun.

I won’t be able to write to you tomorrow but I should be back to normal on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment