Wednesday 3 October 2018

Nearly Back to Normal


I am a much happier Squeak tonight 'cos my house is right back to the way I like it. All the workmens have gone away to work in some other house and my DH went over to Stromness in this afternoon so it was just me and my MH in my house and it was so lovely and quiet. We were both very happy.


She had some cleaning up to do so she was a bit very busy and I did my very bestest to give her a special cuddle and lots of purrs and that helped her lots. But then we got a big surprise when my friend S. comed to my house to see how we were getting on and we had a lovely time together. I liked it lots.

There's not very much news just now except that the weather was so much better with the wind blowing some place else and I have been able to get out to play lots of times and then when I nip back home, everything is just lovely and normal again. Both my humans have told me that I was a very good and very brave puss when all the noise and banging and stuff was happening and they are very proud of me. And they love me MILLIONS.

Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment