Tuesday 30 October 2018

Hmmm


Just when I thought it was safe to go into our study! There's a nice comfy couch in there and a couple of swivel chairs that I like to sit on, so I thought that I might do that this afternoon and I wandered gaily into the room for a comfortable seat and guess what I found? STUFF! Millions and millions of stuff from out of the spare room and no room for little old me. Oh dear.



I decided to go and find my MH who was sitting on my couch and she told me that although it was an a bit of a mess just now, it would soon be all back to normal again once they had painted the room on Thursday but I have been promised a quiet, cuddle filled day tomorrow. Yippee!

That does help a wee bit to cover up all the inconvenience---- just a wee bit. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment