Thursday 18 October 2018

Just More of the Same


My days are just normal just now and sort of just the same every day with lots of snoozes, lots of cuddles from my MH and some wee trips outside into my garden and the fields but that makes me happy 'cos I like being just normal.


So, that's what today has been for me. Just a very fine, normal day. I didn't get up very early 'cos I was a wee bit tired, but when I did, I just wandered outside for a while and played with the sheeps till it was time to come back and get my little drop of milk and a wee cuddle. Brilliant.


My humans were a wee bit very busy 'cos they are going to start painting the walls of my living room and all the ornaments have to be put in boxes and put away somewhere so there will be lots of things for me to sniff and lots of boxes for me to explore, but I shall need to be very careful that I don't get packed away somewhere.



I am a wee bit anxious 'cos I'm not sure what my house is going to be like next week and I am hoping that there will be time for me, but I am sure there will be.


Sure there will?





No comments:

Post a Comment