Saturday 27 October 2018

Nearly Finished


My humans are still working hard painting the walls of all the rooms in my house but my MH told me the work is nearly all finished and I for one am very happy about that.

My living room is all finished and back to normal again and so is my bedroom so I can get a good night’s sleep tonight. As well as suffering from all the upset, I was abandoned last night ‘cos my humans put on their scary clothes again and went away to a Halloween party and I couldn’t go which was a shame ‘cos my MH was a witch and I should have been with her as her trusty puss cat, sure I should?




I am hoping that there will be lots of time for me tomorrow ‘cos the Boss has told me that they are not doing any work, so I think I might be in luck.

I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment