Monday 15 October 2018

Just Normal


.… but normal is good, sure it is? I had a very good sleep last night all cuddled up beside my MH and we both snored all through the night although she did have to get up at about three o'clock in this morning and as I was up anyway, I thought I might just nip outside for a wee while, but she said 'no' again. That's two times she has said 'no' to me in my en-tire life!


Anyway, once I had forgived her, I went back to bed and snuggled up beside her and I liked it lots. So, when we got up--- at the right time-- my DH went away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH did all the housework but there were lots of cuddles for me as usual which was very fine indeed.

It has been a good day on my little island so I have been outside lots of times and I have had good fun but the bestest bit was knowing that my humans would be in my house whenever I went home again.

And that's all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment